Wednesday, August 19, 2009

3.Risk Management Strategies:

Risk Avoidance-is just that, avoiding the risk associated with a specific task, activity or project.

Risk Abatement-a process of combining loss prevention or loss control to minimize a risk.

Risk Retention- a good strategy only when it is impossible to transfer the risk.

Risk Transfer-the shifting of the risk burden from one party to another.

Risk Allocation-the sharing of the risk burden with other parties.

REFERENCES:http//:www.google.com


4. The factors I should consider in making decision to this task, considering the availability of my team members how they will be able to spend great time and work unpaid overtime in doing this kind of task.

5. As a student, its hard for me to do a certain task specially if this is not my field. Somehow, I will not accept.

No comments:

Post a Comment